This year’s overarching topic: "The role of long-term energy scenarios (LTES) in achieving net-zero commitments."
Day 1 (Tuesday, 08 June 2021)
• Opening and keynote presentation (10:00-10.30 CET)
• Session 1 (10:30-12:00 CET): What do the climate neutrality goals mean to national LTES?
• Session 2 (16:00-17:30 CET): Strategies towards climate neutrality goals: How are LTES used to develop Long-term Low Emission Development Strategies (LT-LEDS)?
Co-organised with United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)
Day 2 (Wednesday, 09 June 2021)
• Session 3 (10:30-12:00 CET): Climate-related scenario analysis in the financial sector.
• Session 4 (14:00-15:00 CET): Building resilient net-zero business strategies using long-term energy scenarios.
Day 3 (Thursday, 10 June 2021)
• Session 5 (10:30-12:00 CET): Distilling critical energy transition features in net-zero scenarios.
• Session 6 (16:00-17:30 CET): Capturing technological disruptions and behavioural change in long-term energy scenarios.
Co-organised with the U.S. National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
For more information visit https://www.irena.org/events/2020/Nov/Race-to-Zero-Dialogues-on-Energy